Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The morning project.


Let me start by saying that I'm NOT a morning person. Trust me - I'm just not. I have my coffee while ALex watches Tv and for a good hour I'm just not there yet. But there has been a big turnaround lately to how I wake up and what I think about as I open my eyes.

Few friends from 2peas's forum gathered together and started a project where photographers from all over post a picture that lets us peak into their mornings. I'm part of it and so proud of the company I got to be around over there. You should check it out. It's interesting how different mornings can be.

It also brought some sunlight to my house. I don't plan on what kind of a shot I'm going to take. I just let the morning be what it is and try catching that little moment that could show what it really looked like - well the first day I posed my composition, but don't say anything.

This one was a total snapshot.


And a Morning Project link for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment